Rosemary is a 10 year old Calico sweetheart whom is currently in Foster Care with San Diego Humane Society. Her foster mom says this about Rosemary…
- Her favorite thing is being scratched under the chin, and being brushed. Also, just having you near her. When I read she is content; after kneading her blanket she will curl up and take a nap. She likes to sit beside you, and will occasionally climb up on you when you are lying down; however, she does not like being picked up and held.
- My favorite thing about her is her sweet, gentle nature and the way she talks to you when you visit her.
- She has her own room and either sleeps under the bed in her bed, or sleeps on the bed in her ‘nest’ of old bathrobes and blankets.
- She is more than likely a ‘one cat household’ cat.
- She does especially well if I keep a routine; i.e. feeding, interacting, etc.
For more information, CLICK HERE
Also, get ready for the Kitten Shower!